Relationships are like a dance, with invisible energy racing back and forth between the partners. Collette Dowling
- Do you wonder if you are codependent and suspect your partnership struggles with this way of relating?
- Does unresolved conflict, resentments and unfair communication styles make it difficult to even discuss issues with your partner?
- Does it seem like the power and control is held by just one partner?
- Do you wonder if the love you once felt for your partner is gone or over shadowed by some trauma, hardship or long held resentments?
- Do you find yourself considering divorce but worry about the effects it will have on your children?
- Do you wonder if too much change would be needed to heal the relationship?
- Do you suspect your partner is gay, bisexual, transgender or questioning their sexuality?
- Do you suspect your partner is having an affair? If so, what do you do?
- Is one of the partners seemingly sabotaging the partnership with an addiction? Is your partner overly dependent on you and you feel smothered?
These are just some of the questions and challenges I work compassionately with individuals/couples to resolve. You deserve to share your worries, concerns and fears with a trained professional who has worked with hundreds of couples over nearly 18 years. There is help for any challenge you may be dealing with. You deserve to find your answers.
“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”–Albert Einstein
Call me today to see what individual/couples counseling can do for you and your partner.
I welcome your questions and understand your frustrations
Often it helps to get an objective, professional opinion. Call me today at (509) 448-5660.